THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO GO WITH AN OLDER POST, BUT I ONLY RECENTLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO PULL UP VIDEO.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Loved the video of the hockey game....boy there are some great skaters there....I got my braces tightened today so will be sore a couple of days....so worth it though...I was called to sub in the other kindergarten room tomorrow but had to turn them down as I have Alex in the Willmar school and I always eat lunch with her. Love, Maamakugxi
1 comment:
Loved the video of the hockey game....boy there are some great skaters there....I got my braces tightened today so will be sore a couple of days....so worth it though...I was called to sub in the other kindergarten room tomorrow but had to turn them down as I have Alex in the Willmar school and I always eat lunch with her. Love, Maamakugxi
Post a Comment