This girl has talent. Listen to what she has created. It's a masterpiece really...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE the video. The only problem was that I had to put my head sideways to watch it (just goes to show you that MeMa's will do anything for their grandkids).
CUTE!!!!!!CUTE!!!!!CUTE!!!!This one made me cry.....I can't get over how old you look Reeny......you really are a big girl now........You have so much talent just like your big sisters and mommy and daddy. Keep the pictures coming....they keep me going until I get to see you again...Love, Maama
Yeah Reenie beenie! You should be on American Idol! I think you'd win the contest. I love the song. Will you sing that to me when you visit me in Minnesota at Maama and Bampa's house? Please? I love you lots Reen. Love, Auntie Holly
3 comments:
I LOVE the video. The only problem was that I had to put my head sideways to watch it (just goes to show you that MeMa's will do anything for their grandkids).
CUTE!!!!!!CUTE!!!!!CUTE!!!!This one made me cry.....I can't get over how old you look Reeny......you really are a big girl now........You have so much talent just like your big sisters and mommy and daddy. Keep the pictures coming....they keep me going until I get to see you again...Love, Maama
Yeah Reenie beenie! You should be on American Idol! I think you'd win the contest. I love the song. Will you sing that to me when you visit me in Minnesota at Maama and Bampa's house? Please? I love you lots Reen. Love, Auntie Holly
Post a Comment