Don't you feel sorry for these kids? Hot cereal for supper with a hearty side of toast. When mom serves this up, you know better than to argue. Just thank her and shower her with love. Anna didn't eat hers. She did eat the toast. Apparently I've been spoiling them with real meals for far too long. After the little oprhans were in bed, Rob and I ate leftover spaghetti. The kids love spaghetti.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Grub
Don't you feel sorry for these kids? Hot cereal for supper with a hearty side of toast. When mom serves this up, you know better than to argue. Just thank her and shower her with love. Anna didn't eat hers. She did eat the toast. Apparently I've been spoiling them with real meals for far too long. After the little oprhans were in bed, Rob and I ate leftover spaghetti. The kids love spaghetti.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Anna, Come to Maama's house and I will cook you lots of good food.
Post a Comment