Thursday, February 14, 2008

Reeny Roo/Oven


This was a follow-up to the oven episode.   A much needed follow-up.  Rob decided to take frozen pizzas and the girls to his parents house to bake them.   They planned to walk.  Irene came out dressed like this, ready to go.  She is wearing Caroline's 100's day hat; they  had a party celebrating the 100th day of school yesterday.  And her underwear is on backwards.  And then the rubber boots.  I could eat her up.  

I found out the oven wasn't working when I went to put my appetizer in the oven for a valentine party I had with my girlfriends last night.  This group of girlfriends is officially called 'The Quilt Group',  'Quilters', 'Stitch Group', or some other variation.  We don't actually do these things. We used to, but now we just meet and talk, look through magazines, and drink wine.  Anyway, we had a great time.   I ended up whipping up some guacamole and it all turned out okay. Except the oven still isn't working.

1 comment:

Alison Hodgson said...

Oh, Tilly! I love this girl.

I do need to cancel tomorrow, but I am planning on the 22nd. Thank you!

Happy Valentine's Day to all the beauties and Rob.