Caroline and Anna are home again today. Anna is still running a fever. She continues to mope around, moving from chair to couch and back to chair. She is usually covered with a blanket and keeps a tissue box within grabbing distance. It's all very nasty. Caroline has been fever free since Saturday, but claimed she wasn't feeling good this morning. Even though she promised to lay low and rest all morning, she's been bouncy, flouncy, trouncy, pouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! I feel it is my duty as a mother to drive her booty to school. I'll bring her at lunchtime. I don't mind. It gets me out of the house. I may even take the scenic route. Cabin fever won't get the best of me!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, No pictures???????I thought I would get a photo of the sick and afflicted.....We helped GG again today and it is such a great feeling to have her where she is getting care and attention....She has a beauty shop appointment there tomorrow as well as a trip to the grocery store..We have really noticed a difference in her attitude...she is so much more pleasant...I am waiting for more pictures....
I know...
I thought about you and the pics you love to get. I just wasn't sure if I should take a picture of Anna blowing her nose or sleeping. It's a toss up.
Post a Comment