Finally, we can post again. Rob got rid of some things on the computer, cleared up some space and I had pictures inside my camera dying to get out. I haven't taken any pictures recently because my camera batteries have gone on the fritz. So, here I am playing catch up. These photos were taken when we had the hawk scare. The mosquitoes were atrocious. It is August 1st and although better, we still battle the little buggers.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Finally, we can post again. Rob got rid of some things on the computer, cleared up some space and I had pictures inside my camera dying to get out. I haven't taken any pictures recently because my camera batteries have gone on the fritz. So, here I am playing catch up. These photos were taken when we had the hawk scare. The mosquitoes were atrocious. It is August 1st and although better, we still battle the little buggers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
okay, that looks miserable....
I guess I'll take this extra hot weather in exchange after all:)
xo gab
HAHAHA...I love that you guys are all wearing mosquito netting!! Hawk scare? What is THAT all about! I hope you all are well and that I will get to see you at church next time I am in town!
I love the netting! too cute. I've gotta get some of that.
So.. the tent around the coop.. was that to protect the chicks from mosquito's too?
Post a Comment