Tuesday, June 3, 2008

renewed commitment

I know I have been lax. For the first time ever, I came to the computer to tranfer my pictures from my camera to iphoto and there were no pictures to transfer! It isn't like I don't have material. Or willing subjects for that matter. I live in a house ripe with photo-op. I promise to get back on photo detail.
My most recent favorite outing was on Sunday. It was a gorgeous day. We were at Mema and Papa's house for dinner after church. Lisa was working, so Matt and their kids and all of us, minus sleeping baby, went for a bike ride to the beach/park. It was so beautiful. We brought a soccer ball and played a game of soccer on the shores of Lake Michigan. I'm not sure who's team won (which probably means it wasn't mine). I'm proud to say that I scored a goal. I think I surprised the goalie with my agility and speed.
It would have been a great day for a picture.

No comments: