I've been in the backpack purging mode lately. The kids are now coming home with a years worth of notes, artwork, and food laying at the bottom of their school bags. I started weeding through a pile of Anna's this morning. I found a note written to her friend Cammy and it reminded me of all my note writing days when I was in school. This one is on a little white paper folded in half. It says on the outside:
To: Cammy
From: Claudia (Claudia Anna is her full name and she uses Claudia at school)
It is decorated with pencil drawings of hearts, paw prints, and smile-y faces.
On the inside it says:
Cammy, I like our sub!
P.S. She's nice! not like that other guy!
Love, Claudia
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey sassy,
just saw your comments on my blog, come on, photos baby, photos! where are yours?huh?! didn't you feel the earth shaking the other day?
our seattle countdown is on... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
g-luv
Hey sassy,
just saw your comments on my blog, come on, photos baby, photos! where are yours?huh?! didn't you feel the earth shaking the other day?
our seattle countdown is on... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
g-luv
Post a Comment