skip to main |
skip to sidebar
i know it's late
but I had to post this. I made a doggie bed for Petunia this evening. Actually, I bought a wicker basket and made a cover for the cushion inside. Tunie usually sleeps in bed with one of the girls, but we decided she needed her own bed. The girls were so excited to put it in their room for her first night in her new bed. They put it at the foot of Izzy's bed. We did tuck-ins. Petunia was all snuggled up in her new bed and all was well when I left. I went to finish a pillow I was sewing. After finishing, I checked on the girls one more time before turning in. I think this is enough background for these photos and you now understand why I had to come down and immediately post these!
Dramatic Pause.....

3 comments:
that is so sweet! Hopefully your laughter didn't wake the girls. We've got to set up a parent cam to watch how these things happen and the negotiation of such. Who started it? Tunie?
I think we all saw this coming. Rene a Bean!
Sara-
I am so glad you have a blog to record all of these moments... your life with your girls is like a storybook. So cute!
Josie
Post a Comment