My mom and I are taking a 30 day challenge. We are committed to exercising every single day for the next 30 days. We are going to connect daily and hold each other accountable and encourage each other. For me, a huge part will be about planning ahead to make sure I schedule it in. My mom and I both want to do most of our exercising outside, so I intend to get some thermals for the impending cold weather.
Feel free to join us in jump starting a healthier year to come.
I 'm looking forward to being with my mom in Minnesota at the end of this month where we can finish off the last of our '30- days', walking together....and then we'll talk about extending it another 30 days!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
does blogging count as exercise?
Post a Comment