Here it is Gabby. The Skirt. It has a back zipper, side pockets and pleats. It was supposed to have a hook 'n eye at the top of the zipper, but I didn't leave enough room...maybe next time. You may catch me on the show "What Not to Wear". I'm the girl who started making all her own clothes....please don't turn me in!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
skirt
Here it is Gabby. The Skirt. It has a back zipper, side pockets and pleats. It was supposed to have a hook 'n eye at the top of the zipper, but I didn't leave enough room...maybe next time. You may catch me on the show "What Not to Wear". I'm the girl who started making all her own clothes....please don't turn me in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
okay, cute as H!
my only complaint is that I want to see the whole outfit now:)
I'm putting my order in.
xo g
groovy baby
I like the combo pairing with ribbed blue tights and suede boots
I would NEVER turn you in!
Post a Comment