
Our 2nd snow day this week. Rob, myself, Anna, Izzy, and Dottie all wore our pajamas inside out and put a spoon under our pillows. This apparently is what brought on the snow day. This little ritual took the place of the usual snow dance. We do whatever it takes. Note: Reeny did not get in on the 'inside- out' action, but wanted to be in the "bajama" picture anyway.

This was taken around 8:30 am through a window in the sleeping porch. The sun is already shining. Glorious day indeed!! We shall be sporting our snowshoes later. Did I mention that we loooove snow days?!!
4 comments:
Yea!
Now we will be chit chatting every day.
Look at your adorable family.
Tilly,
Ya done it again ... you & Rob once again thinking "out of the box". Your dear ol' Unc isn't a bit surprised.
I wanna be invited to the next snow day.
Unc da Bohunk
Thanks unc. I think I owe the comeback of the nickname tillymadilly to you!
You are most definately invited to the next snow day or any day in between for that matter.
Ya!!!! Welcome to the blogging world!!!
I love the ritual pj picture.
Everyday feels like a snow day for me right now:)
Post a Comment